Please contact my via the contact page if you would like to know more about, be involve with or join any of the following projects.
- The Mission Gospel Choir – a community gospel choir for adults singing a mixture of gospel and pop songs. It performs regularly throughout the year at it’s own concerts and at weddings and other events. It rehearses on Tuesday nights throughout the year, from 7:30 – 9:30 at St Georges Church, Audley Rd, Folkestone.
- Shepway Primary Singers – a choir for primary aged children. It is a free choir with no auditions. It performs a minimum of three concerts per year. It rehearses on Wednesdays during school term time, at Wood Avenue Library, Folkestone from 4:30pm – 5:45pm.
- Shepway Youth Voices – a choir for secondary aged children. It is a free choir with no auditions. It performs a minimum of three concerts per year. It rehearses on Wednesdays during school term time, at Wood Avenue Library, Folkestone from 6:00pm – 7:15pm.
- Shepway Voices – a choir for adults. It is a free choir with no auditions. It performs a minimum of three concerts per year. It rehearses on Wednesdays throughout the year at Wood Avenue Library, Folkestone from 7:30pm – 9:30pm.
- Foxwood School – a weekly music session at Foxwood School, working with children with severe learning difficulties. The choir consists of children on he autistic spectrum, children with visual impairments and blindness, children with physical disabilities, and children other statemented learning difficulties.
- AgeUK – A weekly session singing with the clients at AgeUK Folkestone. The clients eagerly look forward to these sessions, and a repertoire has been developed that engages the singers in songs of their youth as well as some more modern music.
- Martello Centre Singing – 13 weekly singing sessions are just about to begin with adults with learning difficulties.
- AARCC – A series of singing sessions with adults who have physical disabilities, often from life changing events and illnesses such as strokes, MS and Parkinson’s.